Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Diver is a finalist for an Eclipse Community Award


I've been swamped with work lately, so I'm afraid that I haven't been able to devote much time to blogging. But I got news today that my Diver tool has been selected as a finalist for the Best Developer Tool category along side the excellent Pydev environment for the Python language. Diver has really been my baby for the past couple of years. I've been working hard on trying to solve the problems associated with understanding software. I hope that Diver can help developers in that respect (I know it helps me :-) ). Even so, it is a great honour to be selected as a finalist from among more than 40 other excellent solutions. Eclipse has such a vibrant developer community. There is a solution out there for almost every problem.

If you are going to EclipseCon, be sure to check out my talk to find out more about Diver and how to incorporate reverse engineering into your everyday work to improve your understanding of software.

1 comment: